Which one do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which one do you prefer?

I like the new one, a personal taste of being able to scroll down the page a little, gives me the sense of the site being jam-packed with content, also seems like the business is bigger.... from the new one I also get the sense that you've been around a while, know what you're talking about, offer variety, have distinct categories for all types of people... variety, and entertaining which is consistent with the business.
    www.madinmelbourne.com.au
    the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Originally posted by MADinMelbourne View Post
      I like the new one, a personal taste of being able to scroll down the page a little, gives me the sense of the site being jam-packed with content, also seems like the business is bigger.... from the new one I also get the sense that you've been around a while, know what you're talking about, offer variety, have distinct categories for all types of people... variety, and entertaining which is consistent with the business.
      Thank you very much. It's appreciated.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I really like the first one as well. If I lived in your area of the world that is a site I would refer to for the night life....loll
        CynSurfin....

Comment

This is a tough call. Personally, I think the white background is better for readability. But I like the layout of the first page better. I showed it to my wife and she thinks given the subject matter the dark background is better. So there you go, two for the price of one and another split decision.
          Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

hmmm... mixed feelings... Thank you anyway everyone who commented. I have taken it all in.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I get where you're coming from with the angle grinder girl .

Comment

Working...
              X