• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MADinMelbourne
    Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2007

Re: just launched with voda

thanks for the responses... Chris know what you mean about the sore teeth(!)... it's important that it be that width tho... do you know what I would need to do to keep it the same width with the smooth lines you've shown? Yes, will let pple know it's a download... put a warning on maybe. Sharon, who's phatt dog, is that a rapper? will check it out now... OH, and did you download the font??? I'm on a mission to get 1000 ppl a month... your support is appreciated!
    www.madinmelbourne.com.au
    the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Hi, there isn't a way to stretch an image. But maybe leaving the image as the 640 width & adding something at each end? Even (((( Text ))))
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by MADinMelbourne View Post
        Things like navigation and visual conformity are the very heart of internet foundations, and are critical to visitor understanding, functionality, and the whole experience that your website has to offer: rarely is introducing an interpretive or avant garde concept effective without belabored introduction, so playing it safe by conforming assures you predictable results.

Interesting to have some parametres.... I prefer rare meat!
        You want 1000 visitors a month to download your offering, and still prefer to do things your own way (with regard to navigation, visitor expectations, common/best practice, etc.). Something about wanting to "make a difference" by simply "making waves" doesn't seem to fit the common visitor profile guidelines I have ever been exposed to, but maybe I am missing something.

Care to explain what part of web design logistics has escaped me all this time?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X