• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pilaruizdos
    Private

• Dec 2007

Help to finnish my new BV website

pilaruizdos.com

I have created a web with BlueVoda (thankyou), dedicated to my teaching and promotions activities. To finish it I need your help about three points:

www.pilaruizdos.com I would like the site opens in one go.

The site is a workshop and I frecuently change text or images. Which is de best action to take to advert visitors to actualize the view? ...Just say it on the top of the page?...

FORM is still down. The link on the top right of each page jump to the form. The sumit button does not make its work. Apparently there is no link betwen the contact and the action pages.I had a look with ftp and the contact.html and the action.php are files on the public_html folder. This is my real test.

Thankyou for your help. Bes. Pila
  • PlayItByBeer
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Mar 2007

Re: Help to finnish my new BV website

Welcome pilaruizdos,

Off to a good start, consider:
    • Creating your own Nav Bars. You seem to have Xara, which has a great web button creator or create two of your own embossed buttons (colours to match site) and insert them in program files>> blue voda>>navbar. (they will be waiting for you in BV navigation>>style) You can use the BV >>shape>> to find the correct button sizes to fit your site by resizing the shape>>right click>>HTML>>have a look at the >> width="165" height="40"> use those sizes in Xara
    • Placing a White shape behind Logo for the shadows.
    • Making all your thumbnail pictures to same size.
    • Drop Nav Bar down slightly, its overlapping logo.
    • Placing a light coloured shape with border (800x600 or requirement) behind content.
    Can't comment on content, but Consider utilising your 'Page Title' better with prime search keywords as per Beth's Great SE Optimization Tips

Cheers,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

I agree with Andrews comments. One additional- the red lettering on green background becomes a neon type effect and it is a strain on the eyes. Consider possibly a blue or simply try a couple different colors.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• narobe
        First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

hola,
        Estoy de acuerdo con los demas, queda un poco cutre usar los botones con el logo de bluevoda. Los colores reslutan chillones, pero ya se sabe para gustos.

Comment

Working...
        X