• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KLV
    Private First Class

• Dec 2007

Publishing on the web

I have published each page of my new blue voda website...8 days ago
    I have transfered my website address to blue voda: www.kristeenverge.com 8 days ago.
    I have sent in my unlock # from Go Daddy. 8 days ago
    When I open my website it is still the old website I had before I rebuilt with bluevoda.
    Could you please check everything and reply ASAP with very clear instructions on what to do next to get everything running.

I also want to know how i can get an immidiate answer, as waiting 1 day for every answer does not work for me. I would like to call someone and get the answer right away so I can complete my website in a timely fashion.
    KLV
  • Tom vR
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Publishing on the web

Hi HLV, lol,

Have you submitted a support ticket? Those guys and girls are working very hard for you and you will receive responses from them. Once you have submitted the ticket, do NOT send new emails regarding it. Just logon and reply on the ticket untill resolved.

Your last question/statement. Everyone here on the forum are people like you with their own jobs and websites. We all render a voluntary service trying to help fellow members on the forum. Then I must add that someone will only be able to give you a speedy answer under the following conditions:
    1. Someone will only answer if he/she knows the answer.
    2. If he/she has time to answer straight away.
    3. Many times the only people who have the knowledge on a particular topic are not logged in on the forum at the time. We must work and sleep as well, lol.

We are all in the same boat and so its adviceable to design other parts of your site while waiting for an answer.

No hard feelings, okay?
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Working...
    X