• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • egonudaniel
    Corporal

• Jan 2008

see and tell me what

just finished my website as newbie just let me what to do better,,, check it out
  • SChajin
    Major General

• Jan 2006

Re: see and tell me what

Well, I would stop all of the background stuff, it is all very hard to read...Sorry, just my thoughts.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

• mattski
      First Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Ditto on the background. It's very difficult to read your homepage with the animated background. It's also very hard to read the text over the shapes with the gradient coloring. On your contact us page with the background and the shapes I can barely read any of the information you're trying to present.
      Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

• Jeremy
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Get rid of the background. Center your pages. Isn't this a christian website? Why is there fire? Just a thought...
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• philipc9635
          Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hello

I agree with the flame thing, very difficult to read. You should try and add some content to your home page as people search the web looking for information.

I would also move the pictures on the home page so they do not cover your logo. Your logo is your branding and should be easily identifiable.

Keep up the hard work.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• sedona
            Major General

• Jun 2007

Double ditto with hard to read, unfortunately..

I struggle with maybe trying too hard to be artsy, I think, but remember your #1 goal is to present your information in a way that be clearly understood by all. Keep at it and good luck...

Ken
            www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
            X