• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • castaway
    Private First Class

• Jan 2008

Re: What do you think? Be Honest!

Thank you and yes you are right about the font. I still need to reduce the picture size too, really want to make this nice and so appreciate your input. Thanks again.
    Rachael

Comment

• castaway
      Private First Class

• Jan 2008

Thank you Mike, you made my morning. I know basics, but learning more as I go thanks to all of you. I love it here!!!
      Rachael

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I like it....simple, clean, and pretty straightforward for serious buyers.

My business client's yacht site (a business client - the site is not my design, obviously....I would do much better!) is totally the opposite, trying to use the gimmickry of Flash with such bare-bones content or meaningful information that the supposedly 'slick' influence to contact them by phone or email is lost in building the desire for the product, in my opinion.
        > Your site actually accomplishes more by delivering much needed info without hammering it in, and is not so simple that it looks rudimentary --- as some others do.

Congratulations!

It does seem to me that the listed prices are quite high for the type of vessel they are, though....any particular reason?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X