• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roberto Duarte
    Private

• Jan 2008

showed the web in the right way?

I have followed all step to built up my website acording with bluevoda westie builder, but I'm having some problems now that Ihave published it on line.
    First of all, not all the images uplouded are shown. Second, the letter style of the menu are different in presentation in other computers being on the internet. 3rd the contact page it does not work neither the advenced buttons, those to click next or back. What did I do wrong? could somebody tell me what's wrong and help me?!. I cannot get any help directly from the host. even there's no phone number to contact them. There's no other solution that only through the website.
    thanks
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: showed the web in the right way?

Provide a link to your website, we can't tell you what is wrong without seeing it

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: showed the web in the right way?

I agree with watdaflip but without looking I can only think that you must have used fonts that are not web friendly, doing this will cause a different font look on different computers, dependent what fonts they have installed.

best to use web friendly fonts - plenty of posts around here about this and if you do a search you will find your answers ...

if some of your images are not showing, rename these images with a simpler name - all small letters - no spaces .. this might help correct this problem ..

Support here 24/7 for website building help ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X