Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take a look

Hello,

I have had this site for a while, and sadly to say only 2 registers so far. but what i would like is to see why the 2 are still pending can someone please register and let me verify there e-mail that should make you not pending anymore. it cost nothing to register.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com

Thank you,
    Jolen
    sigpic
    www.windameer.com - Angora goats & Sheep

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - An online Flea Market - frist year free !!

www.advertise.windameer.com - Free banner advertiseing for everyone.

Re: Please take a look

Hi, its only a curiosity to the wording on the site. But is the word booth a common word in the states for where a flee market seller might sell their goods.
    In the UK we have the ground that the stall stands on is known as a pitch or sometimes a lot. And the sellers have the items they are selling on a stall or stand. Booth in the UK is normally for selling tickets for a theater or train station. Was just interested in the regional differences.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Hi, its only a curiosity to the wording on the site. But is the word booth a common word in the states for where a flee market seller might sell their goods.
      In the UK we have the ground that the stall stands on is known as a pitch or sometimes a lot. And the sellers have the items they are selling on a stall or stand. Booth in the UK is normally for selling tickets for a theater or train station. Was just interested in the regional differences.

Yes that is interesting. In the stats if I were to put stalls people would thing animals stalls. most likely your way of wording is more proper then ours.
      sigpic

Comment

I registered so see if that helps. Also, could you provide drop-down boxes for the States.

http:www.koolspaces.com
        The Best Funny Videos on myspace.com and more!

Comment

Originally posted by koolspaces.com View Post
          I registered so see if that helps. Also, could you provide drop-down boxes for the States.

http:www.koolspaces.com

Thank you,

Did you get the activation link?
          I'll looking to the drop down for states. not sure how other countries would put in there then.

Thanks
          Jolen
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Jolen!

Yes, I got 2 e-mails. Seems to be working fine!

Comment

Jolen.....there are a number of ways that are so basic and yes, FREE, that you could contribute traffic and standing for your site....I wonder if you took the time to implement them way back when as you origianlly desinged the site.

For instance H-Meta tags, seeding links, web articles, virtual flyers on billboards and city-sites....the whole gamut....if you still have my email from your other "banner site" email me and I will send a list of tips and helps that come in handy as a primer to get you back on track!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X