Discount Wood Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Discount Wood Blinds

Thanks for your praise Ramsey. I really didnt answer 300 questions.. 250 maybe. And Naval was the only guy I knew who could come up with the customization you wanted on the bv platform.

Personally.. i still feel the only ones that will be ordering this, is ones who have been to the shop for bids etc, and then come back to order online later after cussing and discussing. I think he should offer some premade ones to sell on the site, or some discounted made to order but not purchased type deal if he has any of that laying around.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hmm interesting. When I first viewed the site it was on my laptop at work. The white background appeared as light brown, so I had dark brown text on a light brown background - hence the comments re the text. In addition, the FAQ's page came up blank.

I wonder if this is some sort of corporate firewall issue?

Looks fine on my pc at home.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ113 View Post
        Hmm interesting. When I first viewed the site it was on my laptop at work. The white background appeared as light brown, so I had dark brown text on a light brown background - hence the comments re the text. In addition, the FAQ's page came up blank.

I wonder if this is some sort of corporate firewall issue?

Looks fine on my pc at home.
        I think I know why this happened. I have made a couple of changes, can you let me know tomorrow when you have your laptop and tell me if it has improved please?

I just changed the home and faq page, please let me know if it's on any other pages too. TY
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Whilst this is not a real shopping cart, i had to use an entire script. The real chalenge was creating an online order form that can calculate the price from the user input. Since there is no logic in the prices, the only solution was to use Ajax to retrieve prices from the database. The pricing part also needed to determine prices for whatever width and heigh within the acceptable limits. A nice example of what php and Ajax can achieve
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The FAQ's now appear, but the home age looks the same i.e. with the brown background.

Comment

LOOKS GREAT, Easy to see and read...Well Done my friend!!!!
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by AJ113 View Post
                The FAQ's now appear, but the home age looks the same i.e. with the brown background.
                Thanks, I'll try again. Let me know?
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
                  LOOKS GREAT, Easy to see and read...Well Done my friend!!!!
                  Thank you Sharon, much appreciated.

Comment

Lookin' good Ramsey ...
                    kym, merlin & tala
                    creating white majick
                    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                    www.merlinsmajick.com
                    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
                      Lookin' good Ramsey ...
                      Thanks Kym!

Comment

It looks correct on my laptop now Ramsey.

Comment

Working...
                        X