Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages link forword but not backwards

Hi everybody,
    please check out my site beadedjewels.biz and tell me why my contact page ( last page ) doesen't work. My contact me link doesen't work either. It just gives an error message.

Please help me
    Thanks Lexi

Re: pages link forword but not backwards

Hi Everybody,
    I have published all my pages. So far so good. My last page which is my contact page does not link back to certain pages. I am lost ,I went trough all my pages in the BV Folder and checked out all the links. I could not find the mistake. Also my contactme linkk does not work either. I know my contactme@beadedjewels.biz email account is up and running and I have already received mail there. So whats going on ????????????
    Help me, please
    Thanks Lexi

My website is http://www.beadedjewels.biz

Comment

Hi Lexi,

You need to just check the names on the links again. For example:

my_shop is the page name, but on your link you have 'myshop' and no underscore.

Just check the rest of them you will find it's always the easiest answer staring you in the face... we all get that though so don't worry.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Sorry Lexi just noticed your second question too.

Go back into the link of your email and change the 'Link type' in the drop down box to mailto:
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey,
          I got this with the link
          Thanks alot Lexi

Comment

Can you help me as i am new to this and im trying to build my web site,
            two things firstly,can you have sub menus off my menu? if so how can i do it when i have placed horizontally?
            second how can i link the pages together to see them work on preview please
            if you can help that would be great thanks.
            Thanks for your email.

Micheal666

Comment

Working...
            X