• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beaded Jewels
    Sergeant

• Dec 2007

no continue shopping button

Hi everybody,
    please check out my site and tell me what you think. Also please pretend to go shopping on my site and put something in the cart. You'll notice there is no continue shopping button next to the proceed checkout and it wont bring you back to my site . It'll just give you an website not found.
    Thanks Lexi
  • sedona
    Major General

• Jun 2007

Re: no continue shopping button

Lexi,

Some folks might have a look for you if you provide us with your url but as of now your site is 'website not found'...
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• Beaded Jewels
      Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Hi Everybody, now I feel reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally stupid.
      My Website is beadedjewels.biz
      Thanks Lexi

Comment

• sedona
        Major General

• Jun 2007

Hi Lexi,

No need to feel badly. I might say that we all make mistakes but there may be some here that would argue that point lol. I certainly make my share.
        Did you generate your buttons at PayPal? If so, I don't know why the 'continue shopping' option was not automatic. Someone else may weigh in that knows more about it.
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• narobe
          First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

Hi, your continue shopping button brings down the window, tell paypal about the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X