• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adsense

Could you please evaluate my web page?

I am starting a AdSense forum where people can share what works and doesn’t

Re: Adsense

Hey Arnel

Great looking clean look on your Forum. I have added it to my favourates.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi

Have had a quick look at your site. Looks good. I will be sure to add it to my fav's. The only thing I found difficult navigating around was to see the white writing against the pale blue. Other than that it is wicked!!

Nicola

Comment

Arnel,
        Lovely, very professional looking work. I don't use adsense now but am considering it for another site in the future and I too am bookmarking you.
        I prefer more contrast in font colour and do have a bit of trouble with the pale blue but after all is said and done this is a matter of preference.
        Best of luck to you...
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Great site, good content. Bookmarked you. Like fonts colors the whole workd, good luck.

Choco
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Good looking skin.....

If you would like to see another 'tack' on being something of a definitive resources provider in the Adsense niche, visit the site of another of our long-retired but not forgotten Generals of Vodaland......maybe you will find some inspiration as you develop your "plan".....

Whoops! Seems Carlos let his hosting slip....find cached pages of the site here...
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X