Need Brutally Honest Opinions for new site..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • V-Boy
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

Re: Need Brutally Honest Opinions for new site..

Wow! Thank you MAD! I just fixed that bug!!!

Thank you to all my Fellow Vodians what a great group you all are

To Dr. Saint - I would be glad to help you get in the right direction just, send me a personal post.

To BVodka- You're not alone...I don't know what a C-Suiter is either, but is must be good!

Comment

• Patience
      Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

This is an interesting concept. Many large corporations are in need of a service like this. It's unique.

After reading the site quickly, I'm left wondering what it will cost. If I were an employer, I'd want to know your pricing before committing to the trial.

Best of luck with it!
      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

• V-Boy
        Corporal

• Mar 2007

I was thinking the same thing Patience... So I posted the price! Thank you for your feed back!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Now a price appears! Yet, some are still unclear on the concept: this might be a valuable clue on how to re-align the Content/communication to be more "up-front" with the simplified version of your concept .... not everyone will understand the process or the 'program' you propose, but nearly everyone could benefit if they had the means to "visualize" it applying to their own environments.

Enhancing the individual, the team, and the "business" is not always as simple to get others to acknowledge as a 'benefit' as first imagined --- you propose change, and your proposal is disarmingly simple, so much so that it invokes threats of personal change (and we know how reluctant the average person is to accept any modicum of change) and possibly even guilt (for a simple element that promises to be so impactive should already be in use or at least "in the toolbox" -- suggesting neglect, or ignorance).

You should consider greater depth of explanation or examples of implementation (in simple language) to better communicate your concept (rather than 'educate' which many read as a 'sell'). It was the same struggle I faced, and how I overcame getting past introducing something for "Free" that traditionally cost quite a bit, as seen in my site here.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• V-Boy
            Corporal

• Mar 2007

Thanks Vasili, excellent advice, you really have me thinking. I love your site, very nice. I see you and I are of "Kin of the same cloth" Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by V-Boy View Post
              Thanks Vasili, excellent advice, you really have me thinking. I love your site, very nice. I see you and I are of "Kin of the same cloth" Keep up the good work!
              Fortunately, there is no limitation to Excellence!

See you at the top (or the beach --- same thing, right?)!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Jeremy
                Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Love the logo.
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Patience
                  Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

Had another look tonight, the price is reasonable.

I don't make a good critic...here are my humble suggestions:

The green box below your logo seems rather large, perhaps shorten it.

The sides of the page allow the text to sort of fade off to the left or right. I think a border around the sides of the page will change that. Maybe just a simple thin, black line.

You should charge more and market it to the giant corporations :)
                  Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Working...
                  X