Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me your opinions :)

Hi

I published this site this morning. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.style-tiling.co.uk

Thanks

Nicola

Re: Please give me your opinions :)

Hi Nicola,

I liked the colors and the backaground tile shape you´ve used.
    One thing you should do is to centre your page and also set the width at 800 (don´t go over 1000). This way most people will be able to see it without having to scroll sideways. The ´about´ and the ´contact´ pages as well.

Cheers,
    N Z B R
    t o u r s
    New Zealand Tours
    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
    Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi

I just took a look at your site. It's got everything it needs but I think it might grab more attention if you had a few pictures on it. Maybe a picture of your place of business or of the vehicles that come to a customer's house. I think a picture or two showing people with the tiling tools or maybe pictures of some work that was done.

I hope this helps,
      Pete

Comment

Hi Nicola,
        • Consider using the stone, ceramic etc tiles you have at the top as a nav buttons by adding page links to them (I thought they were LOL)
        • I not sure about the "blue" title and writing maybe earth colours would suite the site better.
        • Have a look at utilizing your Page titles better (presently "home") with keywords as per Beths great SEO Help
        • Ditto to above on centre aligning pages
        • Have a look at increasing the length of 'title' block to allow it to align with VH link box and text blocks.
        • Maybe add a means of navigating around the site above the VH links on the bottom (it's nice to read down a page and not have scroll up to go to next page)
        Enjoy,
        Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
        Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
        Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
        BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
        X