Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first website design.. how do i improve it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first website design.. how do i improve it?

hello everyone . this is my first stint at web site designing. please let me
    know your feelings on it, and where i should improve it. and maybe show me how!

www.wexforddj.com
    regards
    dj santiago

Re: My first website design.. how do i improve it?

Hi,

I think it is a nice clean site that delivers the information. I really like the videos. I just don't see on the site where your service area is. Maybe people can tell by your phone number. Clearly I can tell I'm out of range being in the US, but there is no point getting a lot of hits from people out of you service area.

Pete

Comment

i really liked your site, well done

your contact page didnt really fit the rest of the site layout, and maybe consider using a form in there so people can just directly send the info you require

pretty impressive for a first site

Comment

I would move the picture on the dj page down just a bit so it's not right near the text..good job for your first site..also i would recommend you search other dj sites to get more ideas...nice work.
        John

Comment

thanks guys, i will take on board your observations. i don't know what the "form" thing is for, but i'll have a look and make a few changes.
          regards
          dj santiago

Comment

Working...
          X