Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions please

Please take a look at my first and only site www.mixingdollars.com any feedback would be appreciated...........thanxs.....Roger

Re: Opinions please

are you a lending institution. you don't link some of the programs that are available. not sure what your site does for the public except tell them how to organize your debts, and to make payments to your debts.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

thank you "mrmagoo144" for your reply, no I'm not a lending institution and I'm not trying to sale anything......I'm just giving good finance advice to people that visit my www.mixingdollars.com

Comment

Hi RMG,

and, just to clarify, hoping to make some money off of adsense?
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi Ken, if google would cut me a check.....why not? that would be nice, but at this time I'm not looking for any miracles, I publish www.mixingdollars.com back in september and have worked on the site moving things around on and off since then, but I notice an increase of visitors....will see what happen......thanxs for reply

Comment

RMG,

I have not used Adsense but am considering a site focusing on it and have studied up on it a bit.

From what I know the concept is to pick a subject you know a lot about, firstly, and provide very useful content to your visitors. I can see that you are trying to do that. But is it original? Honestly, I've seen what you have to say a million times.
            Secondly, it's best to pick a niche that is not overexposed. Have you done searches for how many folks are trying to make a buck in the debt arena?
            In the same vein it's good to pick a topic that you are passionate about so it won't seem like like drudgery to you to continue to add meaningful content to the site until it is so rich you can't be ignored. Because....
            It's all about numbers. For every hundred visitors you get you might make a few cents off of google. And regarding traffic...
            Where do you think it will come from? You have done no meta tag or site optimization work for the search spiders to chew on as they roll over your site. What's to make them take notice?
            For the 3rd time today I will suggest: Find any of Bether's posts and download a copy of her SEO-The Basics. Study it well and implement it along with whatever you can think of to do to make your site more appealing. The lady knows what she's talking about.
            There are many sites and forums devoted to adsense. Google and visit until you find some help to learn how to optimize specifically for adsense.
            If you want to email me off my site I will give you a url for what I consider to be an excellent forum.
            Yes, you might want to make your site more visually interesting as well but I think answering why you're doing it at all and a reasonable approach to how to do it should come first.

I hope my 2 cents is useful to you and I wish you well....
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
            X