Will someone have a nosey at my site please see if its ok? thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will someone have a nosey at my site please see if its ok? thanks

Hi guys, Ive just published my first site ever. Please will some one have a nosey and see if its ok. Ive checked and checked for spelling mistakes and ive just checked again and still found 2!!

www.halls-marketing.com

I think everythings working ok.

Much apprieciated guys.

Thanks

Lyndsey Hall

Re: Will someone have a nosey at my site please see if its ok? thanks

Good luck with this Lyndsey, these sort of sites have been over done and you maybe a bit late to jump on the bandwagon. That apart looks o.k, not a lot to really comment on.

Also: Notice you live in Leeds, I am only 45 minutes away in Huddersfield.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Don't sweat it, Lyndsey!

There are simply far too many levels of personalities in an online Community to contend with, and to stay on the high road and you needn't be bothered by the 'lessers'.....

.... and on we go!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Lyndsey, your off to a good start. Couple of things that are a bit picky.
        The bank statement images won’t fully load for me? or I might of caught you doing a bit of maintenance.
        And to get really picky! lol, the page is 828px wide, but is cent
        Hi, your off to a good start. Couple of things that are a bit picky.
        The bank statement images won’t fully load for me? or I might of caught you doing a bit of maintenance.
        And to get really picky! lol, the page is 828px wide, but is centered at 832px.
        But otherwise, it loads well & is doing just what it was designed for.

Best of luck with the site.
        PS, Not sure on the yellow highlights, but can see the purpose.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Lyndsey,
          I cleaned this up - and hopefully people who post now will post based on what you've asked. If not, I'll just clean it up some more.

The type of website you've built, is a kind that makes a lot of money - if it gets in front of enough of the right people. The way you've built it is how many recommend it be done. I admit, I'm one that leaves websites written in this manner now, but that is no reflection of the fact that it can make money - and the product can be good.

Good luck to you.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

hey jumping off bethers comment-
            my suggestion to get it in front of people would be to join clickbank..and have others sell it on there websites..thats how theses sites make it..check out clickbank and see ..
            good luck
            john

Comment

Sir, your webpage is too long! You do not have a website, but a webpage! I hope you are successful in trying to sell your product--it's hard to get people to fall for those kinds of stuff; they're all over the net
              http://www.webstarone.com Provides website solutions and marketing for the small business.

Comment

Lindsey:

Quite a long and impressive webpage! good luck trying to sell your service
                http://www.customerbestbuy.com ; Gold-award winner for lowest prices in consumer electronics!

http://www.candsmission.org ;
                http://www.getestore.com?AID=600240 ; Own your business today. Very legitimate and profitable

Comment

Get a website for just as low as $90. www.momsmacktalk.com/getawebsite
                  Sir you also do not have a website, your link in your sig does not work

The best way for someone to find out if these sorts of sites work is to do it. I was warned off doing something once, as it was known to be a waste of time.I put a lot into it, money and time and they were right, but the main thing is I learnt so much doing it.
                  www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                  The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                  Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                  Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
                  X