• Show
Clear All
  • SrFarm
    Private

• Jan 2008

Help

Mike here

Anyone looking to bottle feed a newbie ? If someone could critique my
    site I would appreciate it. I think! Also what do I have to do to have my site come up if I were to google horse boarding in Pa? Also when I google stoney ridge horse farm it brings up my about_us page can I change that to say stoney ridge horse farm?
    Thank You Mike
  • nzbr
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Dec 2006

Re: Help

You are up to a good start.

Regarding Google you'll need a few things: good and relevant content in your site with the keywords people would use to find you; try to up date it as often as you can and...be patient.
    A good idea would be reading Bethers' on line book. It will a great help for you.

Cheers,
    N Z B R
    t o u r s
    New Zealand Tours
    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
    Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

• whiteshepherd
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

hi you are off to a great start ... maybe consider putting a border around your work area ... use a shape and make it transparent ans add a border.

Also your photos are quite large and hey look all squished ... there is a free photo resizer called pixresizer here you can use to optimise yor photos for the web.

And it might be a good idea to add a copyrigh notice o your site.

keep up the good work.
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hello Mike

You have quite a lot of Keywords in your Meta Tags but very few of these keywords are in your home page content. I try and work on One or two keywords for each page. Research your keywords by doing searches on the words other people would search on, you need to find a niche keyword that you can get higher ranking for in the search engines.

Good luck with it.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
        X