Have revamped & done the required searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have revamped & done the required searches

my 'thank you' / 'action' . php page is one garbled mess.. I thought I did all the same as the old page but obviously I have done something very wrong. It does post and contact, but I end up getting 4 mails for every submit PLUS the 'thank you' page is garbled.

PS..how does my site look now? I have read and watched almost every post here...done due diligence in trying to be clear and simple, I am not finished yet, as I am seeking past employers testimonials to post in the 'about us' list as well as collecting all the forms I created for ease of use to display and ??? sell??? I saw one form that was 'shareware' for $39.99 that looked like the kindergarten form of my estimating form...so I am still researching and working.

but now this .php thing has me all flumoxed??? HELP!!!

Re: Have revamped & done the required searches

Post the php code you are using on your thankyou/action page. Also make sure you didn't copy and paste it into more then 1 location on the page.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

my thank you page shows up... but all the headers and fonts are encoded as if the encoding from voda has been embeded into the page???

Comment

Did you publish the page as a .php, or just change the .bvp to a .php and upload that?

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Yoiu are correct..I used my template to create the php,..I need to figure out why I do not know what I do not know!

Thanks!

Comment

I dunno....this is the third thread created for this website (for what reason I don't understand) and not much has really changed.

So.....where does not following Forum Rules come into play when assessing merit to a website? I must be getting old, for I can't find it "cute" in any way, shape, or form......
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have completely revamped my website....I am sorry you did not see my old site..it had a completely different header and body...

AND this is a new problem..

I probably should have hunted down my old site..but I have seen plenty of people post new threads when they revamp a site...sorry I am not an EXPERCT

Comment

The very reason Rules specify "one thread per website" is to keep real perspective on the evolution of it, and to better understand updates in context.

There is no defense in claiming to just follow the example of the crowd to explain individual accountability (and in truth, it is always just a very select few).
                This Community is all about the individual, and how far one can excel with the right tools and an abundance of free-spirited support. And the success of that precept depends on continuity, on everyone being on the same page, which is why we have Rules, albeit few of them!

"Experts" do not tend to hang out with us, so it is up to us to act accordingly as we grow.
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I apologize

You are correct I did not realize the rules were only one post per website...I will adhere from now on...by the term 'search' I meant I searched all the php and thank you php to find out what I did wrong.

Comment

You need to fix the text over running the footer on your services page.
                    Are you getting something out of putting google on your site? Just curious.
                    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks for noticing that I have corrected the problem.

I am just now learning about rss news feeds and wished I had waited, not sure what my obligation to google is. I put it there cause I thought sites with google ads looked like they had 'arrived'...now I am looking into putting contractor news OR even public type bids that are currently open for the contractor.

PS I don't think I will make .03 cents!!

Comment

Working...
                      X