• Show
Clear All

• New and improved website.

please give me constructive criticism!!
    www.candleessence.org
    www.perfectscents.ca

Re: New and improved website.

Hello

I can see you've got some pages to fill but the layout is great, pages load quickly and smoothly with no jumping.

I'm not sure about your hit counter, I think they look a bit unprofessional and not necesary

It took me a while to find your contact us button. Then I found it at the bottom. Just a personal thing but I just hate hunting around websites looking for phone numbers (I know its the same for lots of websites).

I noticed on your drop downs where you can select an item, it doesn't do anything so i am guesing that will be pointed to a shopping cart later on.

I did notice that the pages 'candle's' and 'scent's' don't have page titles, like your other pages.

So just a few observations to what looks like is going to be a great site.

Darren

Comment

Hey, Very good start. It look clean and easy to look at. Just a couple things.... There are a couple of links along the top of the white part of your page, that hang in the white, "candle paties" (example0 they are on two lines and there are some on the bottom of the page that hang over also. I don't know if this is just on my screen or all screens. You might want to eitherwiden the green barat the top and bottom or try and get all the text to stay on one line. Well done, and keep up the good work!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

One other of my friends also said that the menu bar words run into the white. I think it is because some computers don't have the same text i use and it changes to a different text.
        www.perfectscents.ca

Comment

That's probably it, if you don't use a common font then it will get messed up on other computers. Unles you make seperate .GIF, or .Jpg, or button for your links, try to use a more common text.
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
          X