Please come in and take a look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please come in and take a look...

Hi, could I add it to the menu page?? Would be nice to do so only once...

but how will I make it show centered at the bottom of each page (again page lengths are varied).

I had already started the other process - created another "element=footer" page to be called up... and I was beginning to go in to each page to place an HTML box to show it where to go saveourspace.info/aboutus.php

This certainly works... but would go the quicker route if I knew how to get it placed where I want it by using the original menu page.

I am so new at this I can hardly talk about it with clarity. :)

Comment

Great concept. Loved it.

Stephen

Comment

You are leaps and bound ahead of the majority of people on the net!

Congratualtions!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by JazziGirl View Post
          Hi, could I add it to the menu page?? Would be nice to do so only once...

but how will I make it show centered at the bottom of each page (again page lengths are varied).

I had already started the other process - created another "element=footer" page to be called up... and I was beginning to go in to each page to place an HTML box to show it where to go saveourspace.info/aboutus.php

This certainly works... but would go the quicker route if I knew how to get it placed where I want it by using the original menu page.

I am so new at this I can hardly talk about it with clarity. :)
          An auto extension of the page cant be done with BV. (Not without a lot of work) I have usually found it better to just have 2 page lengths (Long & short) If there is a space? it can always be filled with an image or an add to fill the gaps.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X