• Please review my new web site

Hi:
    Please review this new web site I made:
    www.zoonart.com

Thanks, Reed
    www.paintedfinishesdesign.com

Re: Please review my new web site

Pretty Neat!

You might want to reduce the file size of your background JPG by running it through the pixresizer (not about size, but file size) so it loads easier....but everything else looks nifty-swifty!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi,

Very nice looking site! When I am on the Press page and try to click on the Contact button, it doesn't link to contact page.

For your index page, I would suggest making its "page title" (what shows up on the tabs of the browser) something instead of index. Please don't confuse this with the page name. Your page is named correctly, but the "page title" can be different.

Good job and good luck!
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

well done .. fantastic site that captured me ... which is hard to do ... this is a good representation of simplicity in design and function that truely compliments, and complements, a complex subject.

But, I have a few suggestions that may enhance your work ...

all pages need an unique title ... instead of Home ... try something like Home of Zoonart - Susan Zoon's quest to test artistic boundaries ... I don't know just pulling it out but it gives you an idea what I mean ...

The pages need a copyright ... and it needs to be done as a priority.

The links on the front page are massive and I suggest keeping the font the same size as the text and use colour to highlight them. Currently the purple clashes with the background.

With your text it would make readability better if you add a space between the paragraphs.

keep up the good work ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
        X