Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site no linking

Hi,
    I have uploaded my home page (index.html) which is fine, but the contact link is not working. I have checked the name and its spelt the same on the links...any ideas....when i was designing the site, none of the links worked in preview is this normal?

JO

www.cheapboxsets.net

Re: site no linking

Hi, i can only suggest you go to your c panel & have a look in the files under Public_html & see if its there. If the file is there? click on the file & the url will appear to the right of the c panel screen. Click on this & see what the url/address is.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: site not linking

hi
      i went to control panel, file manager, public fpt root, then clicked on public.html and my file is there, but i am unable to see the url. I can see the file name contact.html but nothing else. All my pages are not linking so i have obviously done someting wrong when i first set them up. I have used lower case and saved the pages with easy words ie contact, best-sellers etc, blue voda then saves them as a bvp, i them link them to www.cheapboxsets.net/contact.html. is this right

Comment

hi,
        i have found the problem now i had missed an s out of boxsets

Comment

I have checked the name and its spelt the same on the links...any ideas....when i was designing the site,
          Eh! i don't know. LOL. only joking with you.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X