• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jolyons
    Private First Class

• Mar 2008

Site Test

Hi,
    Can someone please take a look at my site and help me with spellings and stuff, the more i look at it the more i miss everything.
    Thanks

www.cheapboxsets.net

ps i saw somewhere where i can advertise bluevoda and earn money each time someone registers from my site. Do you know where the link is?

Thanks
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Site Test

The affiliate link is here:

Youre asking people to go thru and fix your site for you, rather what you need to do, thats alot. Find a word editor and copy and paste, and find your own spelling errors.. I mean i might mention it if i was viewing a page, but Im not gonna go tear thru your site to fix all them for you.

Also.. I had NO idea what a BOXSET was until i clicked to find out. you dont mention they are boxset dvd or movies etc.. I think thats a KEY element.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There are still quite a lots of work to do like image background doesn't match your homepage background. No contact us form available and about us page not available.

Comment

• 1coolgranny
        Private First Class

• Mar 2007

I have looked at your pages and there were three suggestions: specialize, enquire, instead of your wording, they are not spelled correctly and accomodate looks wrong but I am not sure. check an on line dictionary for correct spelling. You may be right on! I like the look of your site. good work. Visit mine at http://www.appalachianfamily.com The site is also new. I don't have my blog worrking yet. thanks. My email is 1coolgranny.lou******.com
        Have a great day, Glenna

Originally posted by jolyons View Post
        Hi,
        Can someone please take a look at my site and help me with spellings and stuff, the more i look at it the more i miss everything.
        Thanks

www.cheapboxsets.net

ps i saw somewhere where i can advertise bluevoda and earn money each time someone registers from my site. Do you know where the link is?

Thanks

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Stop creating threads for this website.

Forum Rules allow only one thread per website hosted with VodaHost, and this is the third you have created in the same number of days!

If you have anything worth pursuing with regard to following suggestions made by your peers, or replies of progress, make them here in this thread only, and do NOT create another!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X