Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site

Hey All,

Can you check out my site (www.the-new-nation.net) and leave some reviews? The only problem I found so far that I do not know how to do is get a back button on the forums that directs a user back to the home page. I know you can use the browser back button but I wanted a direct link to the homepage. If anyone can help with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Putrid

Re: New Site

Hey Folks,

Would really like any comments about this site. I was suprised to see no comments. I really could use some help on getting back to the website (other than clicking the browser back button) from the forums. Please any comments, criticism, help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Re: New Site

Hey Putrid,
      I looked at your site. Good start. I'm not a warcraft guy but it looks interesting. Your title page didn't load the pic in the middle, but that may be on my end. On your home page it is right justified, go in the properties and click on center in browser. You have a back button on your home page, if you build the other pages, just use the same steps to create one on the other pages. Is the patch pages yours or are you rdirecting to another site? I just went back and see that it's a you tube clip on the first page. That's a problem on my end, they don't allow us to have you tube at work. You are doing good, keep it up!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
      X