Woulld this site interest you in insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whiteshepherd
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Woulld this site interest you in insurance?

no, as it is ...

Vasili is completely correct ... and, take note, the mock up is excellent ...
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• Mook25
      Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

you have overlapping text and images and personally i think there is too much white space. some of the images seem pixalated also which would suggest you have just stretched the image. Try using some image editing software to resize rather than just stretching so as to keep the look of the original image. If it helps you, i', using firefox but have just checked and it is the same in internet explorer
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• jkadin
        Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Just to let you know this site would not interest me . As I said in one of your earlier threads about this site all I came up with 2 pages your landing page and your quote page your 2 picture on the left still goes back into the same page your pages open up another window your quote page no menu as I could see there has not a change at all.

Joe
        anytime-figurines.com
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• ross-lau
          Staff Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Stephen,

When I clicked on your site and it came up I was overwhelmed, for me, just my opinion, too much info at once. I tend to go the other way, with too little information, but sometimes the "less is more" approach works to your advantage, especially with an older crowd.

And Vasili, you know I just gotta say it,
          "One ping only, please." (!)

subpainter

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Meaning ???

Originally posted by subpainter View Post
            And Vasili, you know I just gotta say it,
            "One ping only, please." (!)
            Regarding? Meaning???
            Would have been better said "..should have been one ping!" but some cannot even believe their eyes, let alone make a positive ID on a single 'ping'!!!!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Email Me & Take This File !!!

Stephen....

The "mock-up" has been "revised" to include 'Dental Plans' as you added later, and I added the phone number at the top as another reminder/invitation for this generation to use as expected (to get a quote, or as they are fickle about anything online to do with filling our forms with personal information).

Oh! And another pointer: lose the Marquee and the animated GIF's, as this generation see these elements on websites as total distractions and tend to think of sites that use them as lacking professionalism, credibility, or plain immature. They want to read things for themselves as easily as possible, without distraction or difficulty.

Any reason why you have not even moved an inch toward some of the suggestions offered? No need to keep sticking to an obviously less than optimal design, is there?

Again, my offer stands to have me emal you this BV page for you to tinker with, or to use as a foundation of sorts....you can get in touch with me by emailing me from here.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X