Caribbean Home Finder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbean Home Finder...

Hi .... This is my first attempt at a site and would appreciate any feedback....I just love this software...well done the developers! and thanks...very enabling.
    Rowland

Re: Caribbean Home Finder...

Beautiful photos, of course, you've got great scenery to work with!

Right off the bat, I see that none of your pages have Titles. This is very important. Make it descriptive. It will help people find you in the search engines.

I was wondering why you did not continue using the Lightbox feature on the Featured Listings photos? It's tedious clicking, closing, clicking, closing, to view each photo. Be consistent.

Lastly for now, when I scrolled sideways on your homepage, there is a small logo that is pasted in there that looks like you forgot to delete.

I too, love Blue Voda and Voda Host. So glad I switch to them. I've completed 5 websites, the last being www.PropertySlides.com. Always thinking of new ideas for more.
    Sheryl Tupa
    Cust-M-Cartoons -- 10% Discount Code: "FORUM"
    Personalized Cartoons For Everyone and Personalized Music CDs for Kids
    New Baby Cartoons
    Personalized Cartoons to announce your new arrival!
    Cloud Nine Photo Magic
    Specializing in unique children & pet portraiture

Comment

Hi, nice looking layout & easy to use. Couple of things that might need a look at?
      The menu jumps about when moused over from one size text to another or from normal to bold. (Bit annoying)
      Could do with the menu in different colours to make it stand out, especially the background, as it mingles in with the pages text on the drop downs.
      On the http://www.caribbeanhomefinder.net/t...lifestyle.html page, the menu wants bringing to the front as the drop downs go behind the images.
      On some of the pages like turks-caicos-property-pfsc8yac***lub.html you have used iframes. Although this keeps the page looking neat, it is not very SE friendly.
      You have also made a large amount of text the same colour as the page. The SE’s are wise to this & you will end up getting blacked.
      Most of your pages need to be named with titles & also inserting keywords & descriptions in the page properties area.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks so much for the feedback... quite amazed when I did a search on google... jumped to the top...have to get on top of naming the title and keywords now.. thanks for the tips and comments.. having problems with the message board and inappropriate messages..... should be a fix coming I understand... thanks again..... what fun.....

Comment

Like your site, two things though, your scrolling banner is alittle too fast and jerky, hard to read. The other is on the pull downs for cantact and featured properties you need to have a box behind them, they are hard to make out, and impossible on some pages. Good luck, I'd like to retire there.
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Mike.... most helpful..... get on that aeroplane! Best
            R

Comment

Working...
            X