• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Marshall
    Major

• Feb 2006

Please review. thanks

Hi,

please review my new website. I need to make sure that I am doing the right things before I start to build more pages.

All and any feedback is welcome. It is aimed at hypnotherapy and NLP in hertfordshire (UK)

many thanks in advance

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Please review. thanks

So.. which site would it be?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• David Marshall
      Major

• Feb 2006

oops! it would be helpful to give the url for the site

www.themindconsultancy.com

cheers

Dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Reiki Books

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

Hi Dave,

Nicely presented site. Personally I would like to see a nicer banner, It's a lot of space for just a few words and a small picture in the corner.

Maybe enlarge 'Hypnotherapy and NLP in Hertfordshire' and then put your telephone number on there too.. in large bold font.

make it a bit more appealing, you'll be surprised what you can do if you play around with the BV tool.

I would also try softening your site a bit with a pastel coloured background. Not on your site area.. leave that white, but put a background colour on the area surrounding it. Just my personal opinion.

very nice all round though
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• philipc9635
          Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hey Dave

I believe I lived in Hertfordshire at some time before coming to Australia at 4 years of age.

But apart from that great site. Very simplistic and easy to navigate. Has a lot of great content as well. Clear and to the point.

I would consider looking at your heading. Is NLP a well known term that can be found on the Search Engines. Google NLP to find out. But then again if are you looking at mainly the local market it will not be as important. You could look at something like, Hypnotherapy | Neuro Linguistic Programming Hertfordshire and the same in your H1 Heading.

Either way great site and keep up the hard work.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• David Marshall
            Major

• Feb 2006

Hi,

Marinky, have taken your suggestions and done both the banner and the colour, it does look better, thanks for your help

Philip.

thanks for your feedback. It is a local site and you are right, most people have heard of hypnosis but not NLP but I tend to use both in each session. My thoughts are to get the basic site quite general and then do more spevific pages separating out nlp and hypnotherapy key word phrases to make it more specific.

where did you live in herts?

dave
            Dave

Law of Attraction Books
            Reiki Books

Comment

• Marincky
              General

• Apr 2006

Dave,

On this page:

Make your link text box wider to stop some of the links doubling up and looking different to all the other pages.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• David Marshall
                Major

• Feb 2006

done,

thanks for that.

dave
                Dave

Law of Attraction Books
                Reiki Books

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I think you have done very well producing a functional, appealing, cleanly navigable website that capitalizes on the precise development of Content that is balanced for optimal use by visitors and value for SEO!

That has always been one of my most regarded perspective, and is usually one that is not seen demonstrated with any level of efficiency worth mentioning: either some things are done extremely well and others ignored, or the opposite is true. That may sound rather harsh or overly critical (and possibly pompous to some others), but it happens to be a simplified standard that has been described in detail for such a long time across the entire internet that it has become ludicrously similar to the cliche "can't see the forest for the trees"!

I want to be the first to point to your accomplishment as a good example to demonstrate "how to emulate" that standard.

Congratulations!
                  I am sure there will be many suggestions to assist you in refining the minor technical issue which may remain undone, but I wished to merely acknowledge the totality of your efforts.
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• David Marshall
                    Major

• Feb 2006

thankyou vasili,

your comments are well received and appreciated.

dave
                    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
                    Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
                    X