• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what you think

Just got it up and going.

Give me all your opinions. Please....be honest

Re: Tell me what you think

Hi, look like a nice easy site to use. would be nice if the facility was there to see how many posts are in each area before going in & finding them empty.
    IE: Accounting, finance (21) or something similar.

Good luck.
    PS, Which script are you using?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thx
      thats a really good site. its nice and easy to read. good luck with it!
      :)
      Organic Baby
      www.little-butterfly.co.uk
      Please review my site: Thank You :)
      www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Nice site, well done

Darren

Comment

Good concept.....I am sure the "Free" aspect will generate enough interest, if your "iLister Classifieds" script really is properly optimized (first good implementation I've seen so far!).
          You do have a detailed marketing plan to covert that traffic into paid advertising, right?

If so, I'd like like to see your structure to get a better idea on how you might incorporate it as part of a dynamic layout (you know - how your site layout will evolve thru various stages, taking advantage of your foundation).

And...if not, what other purpose would be the main impetus for the site?
          If it were for "promotion" of Content, for instance, then I could see how a CMS foundation might work better for you, since you could decide to keep the "classifieds" section as primary, and then have the built-in blog/forum and RSS/article archive be the supporting manner in which to develop the Content values.....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I finally did put forum in my site. My goal is to work with auto dealers and there ad distribution.

Comment

Originally posted by thx1012 View Post
              I finally did put forum in my site. My goal is to work with auto dealers and their ad distribution.
              Good Idea!
              I suppose that makes sense, and should prove to be a novel way to build lead lists and the like....

As I said....this is the first I've seen iLister here as a VodaHost site ..... any particular reason you went with them rather than Noah's or even phpAuction? Reason I ask is beacuse although Noah's is good, phpAuction has a few more advanced features that I was looking into, and as long as it was included in the Fantastico lineup (meaning Free), I couldn't see paying for another setup.

Even Joomla (which has probably too many add-on's to choose from) was an alternative, and as a CMS/builder foundation, it would have integrated some of the advantages I mentioned previously ... for me, anyway.

Good luck!
              I am sure your site will continue to grow and be constantly adding new features and avenues to remain a sensation!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                Good Idea!
                I suppose that makes sense, and should prove to be a novel way to build lead lists and the like....

As I said....this is the first I've seen iLister here as a VodaHost site ..... any particular reason you went with them rather than Noah's or even phpAuction? Reason I ask is beacuse although Noah's is good, phpAuction has a few more advanced features that I was looking into, and as long as it was included in the Fantastico lineup (meaning Free), I couldn't see paying for another setup.

Even Joomla (which has probably too many add-on's to choose from) was an alternative, and as a CMS/builder foundation, it would have integrated some of the advantages I mentioned previously ... for me, anyway.

Good luck!
                I am sure your site will continue to grow and be constantly adding new features and avenues to remain a sensation!
                I checked into those scripts how ever With Ilister I cn import feeds from car dealerships. 1000's of cars at a time. and Ilister can do this for me.

Comment

Working...
                X