Attech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attech

I put this already in thread but some how it didn`t show up...
    Any way this is the issue... I made my web pages and I posted it . The problem is it looks different in different computers, in Size and fonts are different too. It looks bad and unproffessional in some computer. Why it is like this. It should be standard in all computer like any other web site. How can I fix This.?

2. I need to edit some thing in my pages , That can do only through html edit. How can I edit those things in BV? Ineed to remove and add some.. Need help. .......

Re: Attech

sites can differ computer to computer trough differnet specifications resolution , try making ur resolution 800 width this is a freindly width. font use a basic font such as verdana

Comment

Re: Attech

Hi yo need to go to the forum thread related to your specific questions. This will get you answers faster and much clearer. Try http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...al-issues.html for your first one, and then move on, or try the search at the top of the forum page. Good luck!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Need help with disply and HTML Edit Please..

[1,
        Any way this is the issue... I made my web pages and I posted it . The problem is it looks different in different computers, in Size and fonts are different too. It looks bad and unproffessional in some computer. Why it is like this. It should be standard in all computer like any other web site. How can I fix This.?

2. I need to edit some thing in my pages , That can do only through html edit. How can I edit those things in BV? Ineed to remove and add some.. Need help.

Comment

Working...
        X