ready for lift off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready for lift off

hi.i would be very greatful for any feedback on my new site. 1 month ago i had no idea how to build or publish a website. after many drafts im ready for the off. please feel free to be brutally honest as then i will know where improvements are most needed. the site is www.wherecanigetfreebets.info
    thanks jono78

Re: ready for lift off

hi mate

i'm only new to this my self, so my opinion is more viewer/consumer based

looks very alive and animated, which feels organic to me

but i felt it was too busy, too much info to take in, so much going on i didnt know where to start...

hope thats not too negative of a reply
    www.kcbproductions.net
    Sydney l Australia

Comment

Some of the banner/pictures are overlapping the text. and the page opens real slow.

Comment

I agree with the above to much to gather on your landing page,two your pages are not centered, three your pages are way to wide try keeping them down to 800-1000, also when you name your pages search engines won't pick up on free poker chips well your off and running good luck with it.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi,

I am viewing your page with firefox and the pictures and text over lap alot, it may be different with explorer?

The home page is too complex for me, there is too much going on so I would prefer the site alot clearer and cleaner with clearer directions for the customer. it also takes a little while to load.

hope that helps

Dave
          Dave

Law of Attraction Books
          Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
          Reiki Books

Comment

I am not experiencing the overlap.. fixed?

Either way, as a user I can get lost. How about a table of contents or something like a menu. This way they can link right to the section without having to scroll all the way down to where they want to go.

Will help. I recently used it for my site.

Imagemap might also help. As I can recall, its a picture that you can set in certain areas a link to a certain spot on the same page.

Hope it helps.
            Thanks,
            Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
            mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
            X