Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re unpublishing

Dear whomsoever knows the answer.
    I have tried forums and support but the problem remains unresolved. who ever, please help.
    Problems.
    1. Uploaded page. does not show the latest page. shows pre alteration version.
    2. Have re published thinking that the right page would over write the faulty page. no go!
    3 Web panel does not except my Un and Pw. After 12 possibly more tries eventually it opens a pull down menu asking the same details again.
    4. This pull down does not accept my detail at all..have been trying all day with the given Pw and Un.
    All I want is for web site to be replaced with the corrected one? HOW?How please anyone?
    My frustration is running high specially not being able to get into my Cpanel. My blood pressure pills are finished.
    pleeeeeaaaasssseeee
    thank you

Re: re unpublishing

If you publish a page with the same name as a current one it will overwrite it. If it is not showing the changes chances are your browser is caching. Go to the page that isn't updating and tap f5 a couple times, it will reload and should show the page correctly.

As far as your username and password not working, make sure you are accessing the right server (going to "http://yoursite.com/cpanel" will alleviate any question that you are trying to access the wrong one). If you are and your username/password just isn't working submit a support ticket and have your password reset.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: re unpublishing

refresh on the screen does help with seeing the new changes. Clearing the cache is another way.. more steps involved, but you know for sure.
      Thanks,
      Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
      mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
      X