• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early childhood education site

Hi all,

I have launched my website and blog
    www.momadewizkids.com
    www.momadewizkids.com/blog

I would appreciate if you could review and comment on them.

If you have any comments on my blog topic. Do write in on my blog.

Thanks and Rgds
    Deepali

Re: Early childhood education site

hi
    thats a really nice website,i love the smilelys on the background they look great. its nice and easy to read too.
    well done
    adele
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

What's up with the "centering" of the page? Did you try to lay out the page 'centered' yourself instead of making that selection in PAGE PROPERTIES?

The site itself is looking quite nice, and will undoubtedly improve as you add Content slowly but surely (trust me, you will find more to add all the time!).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I do have some content ready hope to update ove rthe weekend. I have a text box on top of the back ground i tried to center that one. If i choose from page properties then it centers the whole page.

Do u have any clues of using css style sheets cause now when i make some chnages in the template i have to do it individually on each page.

Thanks and Rgds
        Deepali

Comment

Nope! I am CSS-illiterate!
          (Well, not totally, as I often modify HTML pages and CSS styles globally in carts, blogs, forums, CMS, etc. -- but not BV).

I do not find it necessary, for if I make a "template" (always starting with the index page, so formatting remains intact for every subsequent page) I use it as intended: I do not make changes page to page on the structure of the page itself. Do you?
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes actually now i am changing in every page individually and was always wondering there must be another way. Is there a tutorial video on this ?

Thanks
            Deepali

Comment

Working...
            X