Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any feed back on my website would be great...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any feed back on my website would be great...

Hello, I have updated my website and would like some info as to what other think. I don't have a great deal of knowledge on building websites but blue voda seems to be the easiest one for me to use, I have been able to search through the other forums on this site to get information on some of the more tricky bits.So thanks to all who freely contibute their knowledge. Any comments will be appreciated.

www.hushdesigns.com.au

Regards

carolb37

Re: Any feed back on my website would be great...

looking good however noticed a couple of things i'm afraid, mainly with the menus but not too much bother to change.

top menu, About us, the us part is not fully visible.try moving menu to the left and keeping the menu the same the whole way along instead of this one part being double height.

Bottom menu, again reduce font size so that you can keep all on one line as not all is visible.

Left menu,not inline and appears to have text missing on the bottom of each word.

Last thing i can see is you have not named your page, it shows in the status bar as 'untitled page'.

Great job otherwise and this may just be a OS problem.I'm using OS firefox if this helps you correct your probs.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hi ditto with Mook, i get the same problem. But seems to be fine in IE.
      Also dont get a mouse change when hovering over a link. But let others confer this 1st.

Good luck. (Nice looking site)
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the feed back, if anyone gets the chance to have a look again can you let me know if the menu is now working and everything is lined up.. Thanks again.

carolb37

Comment

Well your off to a good start, just a couple of tweaks, maybe it should be just a little briter a little hard on the eyes, the other its a must thing to do I noticed that you had left your pages title as untitled got to name those pages, well good luck with it.
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Wow, I love your site!! I might be ordering from you sometime soon. I've been looking for a good gift for my friend's new tot. On top of your products, I think the site is darling. I love the colours you've chosen. The only thing I'd add is that on my tabs, it still stays 'untitled page' for your site.
            Emmy
            www.cherrylanememories.com

Comment

Hi, menus are much better. Just need to drop the top menu down about 1/4 of the total hight of the menu for Fire Fox users. The red line is touching the top of the letters. Home About Us Contact Us Wholesalers Store Policy

Good luck.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all the advise and support, I have tried to fix as many of the problems as I can.... I even found out how to re-name my pages.

You are all great and sorry for posting this in two forums... I realised I had made a mistake but didn't know how to change it...

Regards
                carolb37

Comment

Hi just looked at the site again . I see you had made some changes. Just noticed when you go to gift vouchers and wall decorations the page come up bedroom accesories, seems you got a broken link there.
                  sigpicJoe
                  Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                  The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi, I really like your website, fonts, colors all great!
                    Did find a couple of things that will correct quite easily.
                    On the home page, you need to add and s to friends where you are say Hush has been created for parents, grandparents or friends...
                    Accessories is spelled incorrectly.

On the girls linen page, where it says more photos, you need to delete the extra line of blank space as it overshadows the drop down menu.. it does it in a couple places, and 5 out of 6 of the drop down menus on the boys pages are affected too.

All of the pages have their left hand margin bar in the same place except for the organics page and the boys page..they shift when you go from page to page.

All in all though, I think it is a very pretty website, and I mean that in the best possible way..It is a pleasure to look at.

Comment

Very well done! I like the way you changed the colors for the the different pages. You are on your way, keep up the good work.
                      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hello, nice site you have put together. It looks very professional and I particularly liked the color choices on the pages and the product pictures are very good. I did notice that there were no prices listed on the page with the wall decorations/sleepwear/gift vouchers. Not sure if that mybe was an oversight. Also the "more info" links do not work. Good luck.
                        www.fca-alliance.com

Comment

Working...
                        X