Let me know what you think of my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me know what you think of my site

My site is http://www.NativeStar.org. My site is up and running and ready for review. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Let me know what you think of my site

Wow well done done excellent site, whish i could make one like that, good example. Kurt

Comment

NOTICE: You May be entitled to a refund! Did you travel outside the Unied States between February 1, 1996 to November 8, 2006?

The part in red sent me running...lol...oops. You must correct this. Other than that, I spent alot of time in your content. Those who are interested in this will benefit alot from what you have compiled on your pages.

You have done a good job and will need to keep putting on the final touches.

For example, you don't want "Welcome" to be what shows as title in tab on browsers. Get creative!

Maybe putting your charity cards nav button directly under home page button will make a difference for the charities? You really have to dig in the nav buttons to find this.

Also, Science of getting rich and Think and Grow Rich would help you by being higher up in the nav buttons. Otherwise, you feel like you are looking at a stack of junk mail. No insult intended, but my mailbox is full of these credit card offers.

On your ad for "Brighter Planet" card you don't have a link for the website even though you suggest the consumer should look at it. Maybe an oversite?

As I said, you have put a lot of hard work into this, and have a nice layout and look and "feel" to your site, so tweaking is your next step.

All the best,
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Thank you for the excellent advice. I have already made changes.

Comment

Hi, you have done a lot of work to get this one up & running, (well done) The only things i could see that may need some attention is the repetitive key words & descriptions on each page, not sure if the SE's will like this. Beth would be the best one to tell you about this.
          The only other thing that might be good is a low kb logo/image to brighten the top of the page up a little.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X