Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Review please!

And don't hit me!

While you're at it, could anyone tell me how to set the page length so that there's not so much white space at the bottom? (I set it in page properties, and it looks correct against the left-hand ruler, but when I view it on a browser, it's way too long.)

Thanks!
    Jeanette Wallace

Oops! The URL is www.globalresortlinx.com. Sorry.

Re: Website Review please!

OK Jeanette, That makes it easier. But you didn't have to open another thread. Your site works good. One thing I noticed is that you probably change the size of some of your pics with the handles in the corners, not a good idea. You have some that are pixcelated, and some that look like they were squished. As far as the bottom goes, check the size of the border (green) you have, it's probably too long. Good luck!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Re: Website Review please!

Hi Jeanette..

For page length, right click on the page, go to page properties, take a look at your height and width.. width should be 1000ish and height depends on how much stuff you have on your page.. before right clicking and going to page properties, take a look at your page in bluevoda, where does your stuff end, look in the margin on the left hand side, if its 1500 say, change your page properties to a height of 1550, then preview, and play around with it a bit. Also, if you script windows are huge, ie longer than your actual script, delete the excess.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X