Is this less cluttered???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this less cluttered???

Seems the larger format is easier to read and navigate .....index_clone.html

Choco
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Is this less cluttered???

I like the way you wrote the text with different sizes and colors highlighting key words. This site is really easy to read and scan over for something interesting. Good luck.
    www.fca-alliance.com

Comment

thanks, maybe the question should have been is it better than www.mayatabasco.com and easier to navigate? also ...chiapas_clone.html
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

WoW George, It looks Great!!!! Love the new look....
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Nice looking site well done, you may want to cut down on the birth of choclate scrolls down after the page with just the background. Other than that job well done.

Joe
          www.anytime-figurines.com
          Last edited by jkadin; 04-04-2008, 11:25 PM. Reason: spelling
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, changing the menu to text...we'll see.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi nice site, just a couple things I noticed. The print just under your header is quite blurry..Where it reads specializing in cultural....

Also, the little pics on your nav buttons, are a bit distracting to the overall look.. They kind of look like those little peel and stick return address thingies. This is just a personal observation, so please don't be offended.
              Your site makes me want to go back to Mexico, so you are definitely doing something right!!

Comment

No offense taken, you are right , I have changed the nav to text. I will need to try it my self and then need some opinion as to the effectiveness from you guys. I'm mainly trying to improve the looks so as to bring down my bounce rate which is now at about 55%, not good. do not know what a decent number would be, but will settle for 30% or so. Well who am I
                kidding I never settle for anything. Anyw2ay it is help like yours that I am looking for to help me get to a respectable number. Will be changing that white lettering too.

Choco
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                X