• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildchild
    Corporal

• Jan 2008

my site

be doing some work on my site can you take a look and tel me what you think the site is a for are gaming clan i do no about the side scrolling the page is set at 750..

thanks wild

www.steelsharks.co.uk
  • Adavant
    Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2006

Re: my site

The site looks great!.. I couldn't get any of the nav bars to go anywhere though. Right click on your page and verify under page properties that the page is set at 750. You may have mixed up height with width.

I'm ready for duty cap'n

Comment

• jkadin
      Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

The page where you enter its still not named its untitled.navigation does not work. needs work.

Joe
      www.anytime-figurines.com
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• David Marshall
        Major

• Feb 2006

Hi wild child,

for me it just took too long to load the intro and the pics. Also the navigation could be clearer,

dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
        Reiki Books

Comment

• ash.whitehair
          Sergeant Major

• May 2006

How did you create your nav bar? I like the effect.
          Ash Whitehair

Comment

• wildchild
            Corporal

• Jan 2008

hi ash.whitehair
            the nav bar i got for a free template then edited it in adobe flash cs3 pro you can have a copy of the file if you like ?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hmmmm.....after a glitzy intro (pretty slick job on customizing it with your own pix), I was rather let down once into the site: the whole keenness (is that a word yet?) of gaming is the rich media definition and technoglam, and the pervasive distortions of the images you are using are far beyond even an obvious try to "mute," or force-back the details as if to enhance the foreground elements.....just seems a bit slipshod to me, even if it is an attempt to "antique" them. Lacking congruency, maybe.

Your pages (and especially your intro) are off-center to the point of distraction. The intro especially is about 200 pixels to the left. If your default intro page is 765 wide, then re-configure your interior likewise (at least your mid-point) to appear conforming.

You have a usable Photo/Imaging software title to work with: try sprucing up your interior "tables" and other elements along the lines of your theme. As they are now, they appear to belong to another website altogether.
              Keep within the dominant colors of your intro and pages.....and remain dedicated to no more than 3 specifically to preserve even the loosest parameters of conformity: do not mix primary with earthen tones so casually, for they do not mix well.

Just a few quick observations.....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X