Here is my site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my site...

My site is still being updated it's not yet done... there are still a lot of things to do with it. My site is not yet complete.. I really need this testing so badly! . I saw a lot of professional looking site. It really amazed me and i hope mine too someday!!! lol.

Check it out and give me some comments XD. lol.

Thanks.

Its: http://www.jenneline.com

jen.

Re: Here is my site...

Not sure about your color scheme to me was not good, most of your urls are not working, your terms of use, private policy and your testomials will stand out better probaly with a yellow tex instead of white also your pages open up another window keep it unifom by staying in the same window. well good luck with it.

Joe
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi,

You really need to check your spelling as well as there are many errors. The red & black color scheme effects me like fingernails on a chalk board I am sorry to say and If I am to be brutally honest it feels like a scam site, and I would not be willing to send off any private information at all. Please keep in mind this is just my opinion.

Cheers

Comment

Hi, ditto with above. You’re off to a good start, but it feels that it has a bit of a spooky theme & didn’t feel this was this type of site.
        You also need to have a check on the images; they are looking very distorted & pixilated. But don't give up! we have all built our sites many times until we got it right.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello thank you very much for your opinion.

Actually thats true it is not done yet. I'm a starter on building a site...

And Only the homepage is Quiet done (I think).

Thank You so much. I think it would takes me a month or two to complete the site. I'm still organizing things in it and of course still working with my site!.

I greatly appreciated your opinion since i really really needed it so much!. Because i don't really know what is a good theme or stuff!.

So thanks a lot. I will do what you say. And about the text I'm very tired while working in my site so its very true that it comes out not too good.

Comment

Originally posted by jen143 View Post
            My site is still being updated it's not yet done... there are still a lot of things to do with it. My site is not yet complete.. I really need this testing so badly! . I saw a lot of professional looking site. It really amazed me and i hope mine too someday!!! lol.

Check it out and give me some comments XD. lol.

Thanks.

Its: http://www.jenneline.com

jen.
            when i go to the site all i see is your index file. just gessing you naamed your first page. the first page shuold be called the index only,

Comment

Working...
            X