• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kevmallory
    Private

• Feb 2008

How to set up Advanced Purchase Forms for PayPal

Hello, this is my first request for support. I am a photographer with a website featuring over 500 images. I have been trying to set up a shopping cart feature which will list numerous titles and sizes available to be selected and purchased by a prospective buyer. I am hoping to avoid placing a "Buy Now" Icon beside each image due to the numbers involved. Does Blue Voda have an existing order form program which provides for this complexity of selection at the point of sale? I have not been able to find any threads in the Community Forum that specifically explain the option of creating a multiple listing in a scroll down menu or some such device enabling the client to, as in my case, select a product category, select a specific photo image, and the relative price per size. Hopefully you can help me out in this matter, as the thought of installing over 550 individual "Buy Now" paypal logos at each item for 18 different sizes per, amounts to thousands of items to be created. Surely, there is a more effective way to streamline this process.

Please, can someone help me out?

http://www.malloryartandphotography.com

Client ID # 21755

Kevin Mallory
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: How to set up Advanced Purchase Forms for PayPal

Yes.. you could use Soholaunch, which would eliminate that issue totally, or you could invest in Cart Manager or Mals Ecart Premium to achieve this kind of customization.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Adavant
      Sergeant First Class

• Feb 2006

Re: How to set up Advanced Purchase Forms for PayPal

I took a quick look at some of your galleries, and they are not centered in the page. If you are not seeing this, clear your cache and look again.. Try and keep your pages to a 1000 maximum to eliminate side scrolling.

Nice shots!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Thread Pending Moderation

>> MOVE THREAD TO SHOPPING CARTS FORUM <<

Refrain from posting until properly Moderated....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X