• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOEL33
    Corporal

• Apr 2008

Re: What do you think?

Thank you and you were right about (1's gif) it took alot and i took it off so i need to take some more pics out which s i don't have a lot most of them are banners, but compare my site to some of the others like gamespot.com ign.com they have alot of images but still load fast and how they do that? this one of my issue right now, i must to have pics in there

Comment

• karenwms63
      Colonel

• Feb 2008

If you use the two links in Collectors-info signature on "Using PIXresizer" and "Image/Photo Tips", you will get the info you need. What Chris is saying is that you need to optimize every image you use to bring down the kb's. It's not so much about how many images you have, but how "heavy" they are. :)
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Hi, as Karen says, the images need optimizing. The other thing that is not helping & worth seeing what size the files are, is the background music (s3teme.wav) & slide show as they keep loading for ages. The music will be the worst one.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• SAman
          Major General

• Mar 2007

It still loads sloooooooow! You also need to read and reread your text. You have some sentances that do not make sense. Check words that have an "s" that shouldn't and similar things. Good Luck!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
          X