• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Foxmusicman
    First Sergeant

• Jan 2008

2nd Time Around

Re: www.esuranceplan.com

A few weeks ago, I submitted the above site and received a number of interesting critiques. All were helpful, and some I incorporated. Please review the site again, keeping in mind that my visitors are 65 to 90 in the U.S. who are interested in supplementing their Medicare health insurance.

Stephen
  • jkadin
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Re: 2nd Time Around

All that I could see was only two pages, your landing page and get a quote page. On your landing page the 2nd picture on the left when you click on it it take back to the same page. All your pages open up in a new window try and keep your pages uniformed by staying in the same window, also the pages are not centered.

joe
    anytime-figurines.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Foxmusicman View Post
      A few weeks ago, I submitted the above site and received a number of interesting critiques. All were helpful, and some I incorporated. Please review the site again, keeping in mind that my visitors are 65 to 90 in the U.S. who are interested in supplementing their Medicare health insurance.Stephen
      Why not all, or even most?? It appears that barely anything has changed other than a picture or two added....

How many visitors, and how can you tell their ages? How many inquiries/quotes? Don't you wonder why the numbers are the way they are, after so many obvious issues have been pointed out??

Forum Rules Allow Only ONE Showcase Presentation Per Website (this is your THIRD) >> Your Original Here
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Foxmusicman
        First Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Thanks all for your comments, especially the fact that my site was not centered.

Stephen

Comment

Working...
        X