• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karenwms63
    Colonel

• Feb 2008

OK, I may not be the best critic, but

I have been responding to new reviews because 95% of MY purchases are online purchases. I am the customer. Do you not want me?

I am on a tight budget with two kids and my husband is retired military. I, until the move to Missouri, (better known as "Misery" to the folks in NC), worked hard instead of smart for my living.

If I am able to help you with your site, I will. I have learned from this forum and anyone who is willing to put the effort required to build a site that will profit will spend the required time to read and learn from this forum. I understand that I have not published a site for all to critique, but I am not at that stage yet. I, unlike others, am willing to put to paper every step I need in the design, etc. to plan my site. I have a lot to consider.

For example, my site is not just one site. I have a business which needs its own site. Other domain names will be resolving to the business site for the shopping cart. I have more than one site with which to contend. In order for this to work properly, my plan has to be exact. BEFORE I PUBLISH!

I have nothing to gain and everything to learn in the general collaboration of this forum and I hope that the new and the veterans of this forum understand where I stand. If I am a hindrance in this forum, please be the bold one and tell me. I can handle it. I can sit back and read and learn without my "two cents" if that is required.

Sincerely,
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality
  • karenwms63
    Colonel

• Feb 2008

Re: OK, I may not be the best critic, but

P.S. I have to order my hot sauce online for crying out loud! They don't sell Texas Pete in Misery!
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

• lemmondr
      Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2007

Karen,

You're doing fine. I read your input. Sometimes we need a little "Simon Cowell" input. Thanks for the feedback!!

Daniel
      www.jaxplus.net

Comment

• breezagirl
        Sergeant

• Dec 2007

Hi Karen,

Whether your site is up or not, if you have input that can help someone, then I think it's good of you to give it, especially with your busy mom schedule. I certainly understand that!

I learned something new re your comments of my web site. (And the thread brought about a topic that will definitely help many others... )

Laura
        www.laurafabiani.com
        www.nouveauwriter.com

Comment

• momsmacktalk
          Corporal

• Nov 2007

Don't worry. you can learn alot from this forum, Vodast people will do a great job answering your concerns and issues. Good luck and ask questions
          http://www.webstarone.com Provides website solutions and marketing for the small business.

Comment

• Faust
            Private

• May 2008

If I may. What is your source of income?

Comment

Working...
            X