Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom here are a few thoughts.

Hi Tom,
    You have recently helped me out as much as possible so I will try and do the same. (remember these are just my thoughts)

The bottom of your page Webdesign link you should put a space between those words

Your Home page the words I underlined need to be spelled correctly. At the very top of your site (Spe******ing) should be
    Specializing

Professional electrical training

Renkalec Training Centre specializes in electrical training that provides aspiring electricians with the necessary skills that enables them to Complete their National Trade Test (Electrical) successfully.

Register as an Accredited Person
    (Wireman’s License Register as an Electrical Contractor.

About Us Page

Electrical training for aspiring electricians

Renkalec Training Centre is a proudly South African business that delivers professional Electrical Training to aspiring Electricians. Our goal is to assist individuals to become proficient members of the workforce, while growing each individual’s knowledge base and skill level.
    The business was founded after (realising) the need for Electrical Training that is appropriate, on target and scheduled to suite the individual’s needs.
    The Training Centre is situated in Olifantsfontein, Gauteng, South Africa, which is conveniently close to Pretoria and Johannesburg.

realizing = correct spelling

When I get more time on my hands I will look for more.

Comment

Re: New website for review, please

Hi C Touch,

Thanks for the effort. Here is the twist: We in SA are using the British English and we spell realising, spe******es, spe******ing, etc.

Thanks for spotting the "license" typo.
      Much appreciated.
      Site now handed over to the site owner, a friend and colleague of mine, who will now maintain it himself.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Tom,
        Looks like another success story!!! You have done a fantastic job. The site flows smooth and very clean.
        Congrats!!!!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Much appreciated.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Hi Tom, sorry i didn't get back, i must of mist your post.
            Tables! Mmmmm, personally i think they are starting to look old fashion now days, but in saying this, i like the organised style it gives. Slight down side is they look slightly different in certain browser. Maybe on the next one, go for something like this for the table’s side of things. . http://www.metestsite.co.uk/mouseove...ow-change.html Just has a bit of java added to it.
            The site coming on nicely & you have moved some things around to better places.
            Must admit that I would love to sit in on a few courses in the training center to see how electrical training is run in different parts of the world. I am glad I was able to get out of the trade as friends say the paperwork is a nightmare now days for doing some quite basic work. Oh well! Someone has to keep the rules & reg’s pen pushers busy. Lol

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
              Hi Tom, sorry i didn't get back, i must of mist your post.
              Tables! Mmmmm, personally i think they are starting to look old fashion now days, but in saying this, i like the organised style it gives. Slight down side is they look slightly different in certain browser. Maybe on the next one, go for something like this for the table’s side of things. . http://www.metestsite.co.uk/mouseove...ow-change.html Just has a bit of java added to it.
              The site coming on nicely & you have moved some things around to better places.
              Must admit that I would love to sit in on a few courses in the training center to see how electrical training is run in different parts of the world. I am glad I was able to get out of the trade as friends say the paperwork is a nightmare now days for doing some quite basic work. Oh well! Someone has to keep the rules & reg’s pen pushers busy. Lol

Good luck.
              Thanks Chris.
              Yip, it can be a shocking experience, lol.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Working...
              X