Please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site

It would please me to have you all review my site.

account ID#23964

Re: Please review my site

Hi pedsam,

You have a very good looking site, pleasent at first sight.

Just a few note:

- you should center all your pages at same place. When we go trough all your site, there is an oscilation between them, because they aren't placed evenly.

Good luck to your site.

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Welcome Pedro,

A couple of comments to consider:
      • your home page template is stretched to the right compared to your other pages
      • the action link seems to be a form response page (???)
      Cheers,
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi Pedro,
        i see you solved the problem with the images (well done) Sites looking great & real easy to navigate. Can only see one tiny thing. The header image has a different url on each page & is a little large @ 250kb for a header image, so tends to slow down each page on 1st time loading. How did you put this image on the page???
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Site Needs Attention To Basics!

Yes, as mentioned, you have created a "Menu" item with your email form 'action' page .... clearly a disconnect with the concept of how to create a proper email function. I would suggest a very slow and careful re-reading of the instructions.....

Secondly, some others have mentioned some of the obvious tech issues, but the thing that caught my attention quite rapidly is the quantum shift from the 'first impression' (no matter the degree) to a sudden lowering of standards that should be present in a "business-oriented" website: never use the colloquilism "cool" in any manner whatsoever! Even if you are trying to keep things "light" and current-sounding, it is something that telegraphs a dichotomy that becomes too in-credible to ignore .... makes you look like you are reaching too high, or are posturing rather than proudly presenting......(in my opinion, of course!)

And, be very sure about the Contact information you publish on the internet: it is best to keep addresses and telephone numbers commercial rather than residential --- for obvious reasons.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi pesam,
            This is a clean looking site, but the pages don't look centered, the home and cantact pages are too wide and look off. On the "2." item I think you ment to say know, not known. did you use the handles on the pic to fit it in, it looks a little squished. this is just my view on it. Good luck!
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Nice looking site

Comment

Thanks for the critique.
                The image was place on the page by downloading it to my computer and then copy and paste.

Comment

first sentence

You need to change this:
                  "We are a web based company that markets the opportunity of making money at home we have a business opportunity with low cost start up fees."

This is a run on sentence. Make it 2 sentences.

You should consider more content.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X