Just revamped Both my sites-Looking for Comments Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just revamped Both my sites-Looking for Comments Please

Hi, Taking into considerations of expertise suggestions, I have painfully revamped both of the foloowing sites;
    Elitelifestylevillas.com and Globalbuyerstrust.com

I checked that all the elements in my "Forms" are actively working" but when I testes "Live" it still DO NOT WORK - Can anybody help me Please?

Thanks

Firstlionking

Re: Just revamped Both my sites-Looking for Comments Please

Hi,

Just finished taking a look at your websites, and if you allow me, i have a few notes for you:

elitelifestylevillas.com:

-Your images, at least top and down right, seam a little distorted. Have you shrink them to fit in your page? You should pass them trough pixel resizer, or any other image editing program, in order you can put them more nitid.
    Same is happening in your dominican republic page, rental income and the difference,

- your "enter here", is out of your page and as it's written in the same blue colour as your background, it's not that visible.

-In your the_difference page, your bottom texts are on top of each others

-in your opportunity page, first image is in front of text couvering it, and you are not abble to read it.

-in about_us page, reservation page, the_difference page,elite_villas page, your header is shorter than in all your other pages, causing page to oscilate (try to open one before, and other after, and click your browser back/forward buttons so you can check). Rental_income is the oposite, bigger than the others.

- in your reservations page, some fiels of your forms are overlaping, and are not correctly lined. Same is happening in your contact_us form.

-elite services has a different border than all other pages. don't know if intentional. All others are purple, elite services is black.

Regarding your FORMS:

Submit button in contact usform doesn't work. My guess is that is placed outside the form body, as a small hand appears trough all your form.

Reservation form: submit button does not work - are you sure you have correctly link it to the desired page?

Hope it could be of help.

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Re: Just revamped Both my sites-Looking for Comments Please

Ji Susana,

First please accept my sincere thanks for you taking the time to review my site and feed back with detailed observations and corrections. However, upon close review I CANNOT find any of your observations, such as header size differencial, image over lapeing text etc. What server are you using? It appears that you still viewing my "Old" pages prior my revamp. The new pages for both site are "light Sandy" color background with black text instead "Dark Blue background with white text.

I did corrected the black border to Purple on Elite Services page. Regarding the forms, I double checked them again after receiving your comments, on my computer using both Explorer and Mozila, all form elements are correct in their repective positions without any overlaping.

However, My forms "Submit" buttons STILL DO NOT WORK, I have to findout why?

By the way I opened your site <imperiodocha.com> the Graphic are out of the world, it's so beautiful. I wanted to see your contents to find out what the site is about, but I can't find the "Enter" or any menu? why? Being a Chinese I really like your first page, please keep me informed, if it's still under construction.

Thank you again.

Alec Y, H, Liu
      Firstlionking

Comment

Working...
      X