My 1st Site - new - comments welcome and appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Site - new - comments welcome and appreciated

Hi - here is my 1st stab. Looking to be professional with a conversational tone and flow to the site.

Thanks in advance!

Chris Chidgey

Re: My 1st Site - new - comments welcome and appreciated

Hi liss,

In my modest oppinion, you have a very good looking site, professional look, without excessive images that usualy distract people from the main subject.

One small repair:

i think you shoud "end" your pages with a border, like you did outside, because now it gives us the idea that the page is not over, and it actualy did.

But is just an oppinion.

Very nice looking site - good work.

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Hi Liss,

Nice first stab, but I agree with Susana a footer bar, maybe the same blue as your header would round off the pages nicely.

Well Done,
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi, looking good. Give the page a width of 980 to see if it looks a bit more centered.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi good looking,
          Landing page just a little busy

Comment

Hi Liss1234 (Chris),

Good looking site. Just a few comments.

Last button on Horizontal bar is named Apply for a Bid. Last button on vertical bar is named Submit your Case. Both takes you to the same page. Maybe you've done this intentionally, but just in case, lol...

You have different font sizes on different pages.
            I agree with the other Blue Vodians about having a footer on your pages.
            The bullets on the index pages would look better if left alligned.
            Your Senior Life Settlements Application page is very very long, way beyond the contact form.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Site "Theme" is under-developed, and is not allowed to demonstrate continuity or layout flow.

Content needs to be developed with greater focus on not just Key Words, but natural inofrmational composition: who are you trying to "please" here, the Search Engines or potential customers?

Colors (although nicely arranged to blend well) do not compliment site "segment" as the greys and blacks project too much of a somber and depressing ambiance (IMO).

Technical?
              - Raise the horizontal line at top of left-margin navigational gutter to properly meet the pre-configured "line" of the template, thus creating a "corner" to the navigational area itself. OR, place a small object (a rectangle, a box) and use the eyedropper to color it the same color as the background to "cover" the 'extended' vertical line where needed.
              - Create a footer for your page: either crop the top edge, rotate it and save as footer to insert, or re-create by hand.
              - Now that your page is properly "defined" add the Copyright info and Privacy link to your required Privacy policy underneath the page bottom. This should be a global preset (on every page).

For starters....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X