Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FirstTimeCruising.com - All set to Sail away..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstTimeCruising.com - All set to Sail away..

Alright guys, finally all aboarded and set the latitutdes and longtitudes to sail away..

My new website is ready and launched. Actually it was launched a bit ago but just moved with Vodahost and upgraded with new functionalities like Lightbox, wordpress blogs and phpbb forums..

Just check and don't hesitate to share your comments and thoughts at my blog section. Also please give your honest opinion in this forum..

Thanks in advance..
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Re: FirstTimeCruising.com - All set to Sail away..

Nice and informative... will have a good read after my tea as I am going on my first cruise in 4 weeks time.

One quick thing I will say though, I see you have a few affiliate banners, for which you will be lucky to generate a few cents per year, you also have a lot of empty space that would very nicely fit some Google Adsense adverts in.

Seeing as it's merely an information site and you have no products / services to conflict with I would highly recommend Adsense as a very good form of revenue. Just my humble opinion
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ramsey,

My model is equal to Sitebuilt it model. Content, Traffic, Presell and Monetize. I am just on the 2nd stage with mild blend of amazon stores and affiliate section. So I am on my way to make a fullfledge site.. OK!

I welcome your opinion.. Thanks

VIJAI
      Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
      www.vijaianand.com
      www.igurus.net
      www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

For some reason, your Banners aren't loading or refreshing for me as transparent .... keep getting a grey-blue background (???)

There is some room for more development, but you have a novel segment zeroed in on, and can only wish the best for you as you add to the site as you enhance and refine your vision.

HOWEVER .... (as mentioned once before), you have some sites in your "Forum Signature" that need to be removed in compliance with the Forum Rules:
        - "iGurus.net" is hosted at Rytha
        - "MoneyReallyMatters" is still at Yahoo ....... until you can move them into your "Cruising" account as add-ons, you will need to remove them from your signature.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X