First Blue Voda Site is up and Running!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whiskermouse
    Corporal

• Nov 2007

First Blue Voda Site is up and Running!!

Hello all,
    First site done in Blue Voda is up and running !!!

This is a re do of a site that was on another hosting service,that was very disorganized and in general needed a new look.
    The logo banners are custom pieces done for the organization and the color scheme of their choice.

Still going to run the images through the pixel resizer but other then that it is up and going.

All comments welcome!
    Thanks

The mouse.
  • whiteshepherd
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: First Blue Voda Site is up and Running!!

congratulations ... what a fantastic site for such a worthwhile cause ... a couple of things ... I think the pink totally clashes with the colour scheme ... but I love the red, yellow and green.

I assume only the front page is up as the links are not working. The bones you have used for the menu overpower the rest of the page and the text on them is hard to read and a bit small but the bones are really big ... I would suggest experimenting a bit more and consider using a text menu across the top to help with search engine optimisation. I am playing with some ideas at http://www.barfsa.com/index.html Please note though ... this website is a long way from being ready to go live and is still the planning stages ...

good luck and keep up the good work.
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• whiskermouse
      Corporal

• Nov 2007

I agree with the pink and the bones but these are client issues that they have insisted on using.
      Links should work, there are 42 pages on this site up and running..

You're a BARF diet person LOL.. breed Lhasa apso's but no BARF for these little guys.

The Mouse

Comment

• D'son
        Major General

• Apr 2008

Not sure what has happened but I see no header/logo at the top of your page just a whole lot of white space. Might want to check that.

Ed
        Marseilles Youth Sports
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• DCOFFICESERVICES
          Special Status

• Oct 2007

Originally posted by D'son View Post
          Not sure what has happened but I see no header/logo at the top of your page just a whole lot of white space. Might want to check that.

Ed
          Marseilles Youth Sports

Just to confirm that I am also getting a big white space, where the header should go.

Regards

Darren

Comment

• cathrn
            Second Lieutenant

• May 2008

Your site is really fun. Since you need to keep the bones, the type would stand out more with a lighter shade of the color with black type, or a darker shade with white type. They are a little hard to read. Look forward to seeing it finished (with bunnies!)
            All the best
            Catherine
            www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

• whiskermouse
              Corporal

• Nov 2007

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I'm not sure why the header logo comes and goes, I've resized it and locked it but sometimes it just isn't there. Also some of the shapes on the pages appear differently from time to time.. heart shapes show up as squares at times.
              The site is behaving better, now after three weeks running on the server, but still tweaking.

Mouse

Comment

• jkadin
                Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Site look awsome great cause. Theres one thing that I may suggest is since there are no menu bars on your applications make where they open a completly different window where as they finish the applicationes all they do is just close it out and then its back to where they started. Wish you well with the site.
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
                X