Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my site is ready for visitors

Hi Jetgirl, your site looks good.
    You are saying that after downloading the picture you can not make it larger. You do not need to do this.
    Follow what Chris is saying first left double click and open the image, then save it. If you right/click you will save only save the thumbnail.
    I, will also suggest you to consider in creating a contact page using the forms feature, they are not that easy to understand, but if you follow the instruction you will manage.
    It is a much better way for your customer to contact you, your email address at yahoo does not look professional, you can create one like info@comfyfootrest.com, or sales@comfyfootrest.com, and then redirect it to your yahoo.
    I think that mail address you have published there will bring you a lot of spam mails.
    If you need help just post, there is a lot of people in this community ready to help you out, it is a great forum.
    Ciao
    Alas

Comment

Thanks Again, I now have the resized pics on my site.
      I am now working on the forms feature. I have 2 problems.
      I have changed all my pages to .php, but from my index page, the old page is still showing up.
      Now don't laugh to hard but where do I post the .html extension for the thank you page? I just get an error page when I send a message, but everything else is set up correctly because I get the message forwarded to my yahoo mail.
      Jetgirl
      www.comfyfootrest.com

Comment

You save your thank you page with the html extension selected in page properties. You cannot add it manually.
        You will have to delete the index.html from the CPanel/File Manager/public_html in order to see the index.php page.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Thanks again to everyone. Your help is so appreciated, I have everything working as it should.

Comment

Working...
          X